Whole30 Meal Prep
I’m a little bit famous in my circle of friends for my refrigerator. It’s a bit like meal prep on steroids. Rather than having lots of boxes of pre-done food for the week, I like to prep some wonderful side dishes, then have some proteins and Whole30 MAGIC ELIXIRS that allow me to pull together a spectacular meal in moments. What I have here is my refrigerator. It’s entirely Whole30 with all of my favorites. I talk a lot about Whole30 MAGIC ELIXIRS that take your food from ordinary to extraordinary. These are some of my favorites that I always have in my refrigerator:
- Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Tomato Confit MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Garlic Confit MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Preserved Lemons MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Pistachio Pesto MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Homemade Mayo MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Tartar Sauce MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Green Goddess Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Caesar Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Creamy Horseradish Dressing NEW! MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Whole Sisters Ranch Dressing
- Nicoise Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Refrigerator Pickles MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Smoky Red Pepper Sauce NEW! MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Chicken Stock MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Turkey Stock MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Clarified Butter/Ghee
- Almond Sauce MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Marinated Chicken
- Marinated Beef
- Riced Cauliflower
- Heroine Chicken
- Chicken Salad
- Chicken Burgers
- Passion Tea
- Marinated Protein
- Cashew Cream MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Crudités – radishes, carrots, celery
- Little Chopped vegetables for Cauliflower Rice
- Cole Slaw
- Salmon Burgers
- Greens Fruits Vegetables
- Green Beans
- Roasted Chicken Breast
Refrigerator goals! There is nothing like a good looking spread of whole foods in your fridge… it really makes you WANT to EAT and be merry! Thanks for this share… excited to meet you and follow your posts! I am off to buy a label maker now. Ha!
This is going to be my go to resource for adding magic to my meal prep!
Can I ask, what is that delicious looking drink in that spectacular jug?!
That’s passion iced tea…can’t live without it!
Recipe for Passion Iced Tea, please?
Itâ€™s really not complicated I get the tea and a big pot of water and I add tell itâ€™s a color that I likeâ€¦ i usually do six bags but it totally depends on how much water
is it the tazo passion tea that you use?
Iâ€™m looking all over for your marinated onion recipe andI canâ€™t find it.
Here ya go! https://nocrumbsleft.net/2017/03/18/marinated-red-onions/
I’m so happy to have found you on Instagram through Clean Eating Mom. This is what I aspire my fridge to look like. I’m wowed!!
Thanks for the love!!
Hello! You donâ€™t bag or cover your food…now Iâ€™m wondering if Iâ€™ve been wasting my time all these years. I was under the impression that veggies would wilt or go bad much faster unless theyâ€™re bagged. And that things like cut watermelon would absorb the refrigerator smell of the other items or get a dried, gummy surface. Iâ€™d be interested in your experience because your refrigerator is how I want to live my life and raise my children. Itâ€™s just beautiful and would inspire eating as a thing of enjoyment of the senses.
Typically I do cover the foodâ€¦ Just totally depends on what it is
Pingback: Do You Dream About an Organized Fridge? Fridge Porn that is Safe for Work - MOMS
Pingback: Do You Dream About an Organized Fridge? Fridge Porn that is Safe for Work – New Mom Tested