- 1 roasted chicken breast, bone-in and skin-on
- ½ cup ripe pear tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful thinly sliced radishes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 pieces crispy bacon
- ½ an avocado
- Handful marinated red onions (1 T oregano, ¾ cup olive oil, 1 T red wine vinegar, salt and pepper)
Ranch Dressing – originated from @WholeSisters
- 1 egg
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- ¾ t salt
- ¾ t pepper
- ½ – 1 t onion powder
- ½ – 1 t garlic powder
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 handful basil and chives, or your favorite herbs
1. Marinate red onions: Thinly slice. Place in a glass container. Pour ¾ cup oil and 1 T red wine vinegar over them. Add 1 T dried oregano. Toss together. Cover and let sit at room temperature to marinate for several hours.
2. Roast chicken breast: Generously rub with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 35 minutes at 375, or until golden.
3. Make the dressing: Coconut milk separates, so you want to first blend the coconut milk with an immersion blender to combine. Blend all other ingredients together in a mason jar with an immersion blender
4. Prepare all salad ingredients.
5. Soft boil eggs.
6. This is the fun part: put it all together.