This is one of my favorite Magic Elixirs to use for my Whole30 fish recipes! So easy and so delicious.
- 1–1/2 cups Whole30 compliant mayo
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 cornichons, finely chopped
- 18 green olives, pitted and finely chopped (I use Cerignola)
- 1–1/2 Tbsp fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar, or to taste
- Tabasco to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to combine well.
Keywords: whole30 sauce, whole30 tartar sauce, homemade tartar sauce