Smoky Chicken Burgers
These Smoky Chicken Burgers are one of my go to’s on Whole30. They couldn’t be easier to throw together, and you can make a double batch to have it ready for the week! Pair it with your favorite Magic Elixir and enjoy all week long.Print
One of my all time favorite Whole30 dishes! These chicken burgers are perfect for weeknight eating and meal prep for the whole family.
- 1 ½ pounds ground chicken, one pound ground dark meat and half pound ground breast
- 1 cups spinach chopped coarsely
- 1 red pepper (or color of your choice), finely chopped
- Handful of finely chopped chives (if desired)
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 2 – 3 tsp kosher salt (less, if you prefer)
- Black pepper as desired
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- half a medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil, plus more to sauté
- Lettuce for wraps
- Shredded cabbage
- Marinated Red Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Whole Sister’s Ranch
- Refrigerator Pickles MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Combine well. Add the onion, red pepper, spinach, parsley, garlic and mix to combine. Sprinkle the smoked paprika over, and then the salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle the chicken mixture with 2 tablespoons olive oil, mix it in and form four patties, then place them in well-oiled pan on medium heat. Cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve in between two pieces of lettuce with my Refrigerator Pickles, Marinated Onions, and WholeSister’s Ranch.
Keywords: whole30 chicken burger, whole30 sandwich