- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
This salad comes together quickly but is perfect for a celebration with friends!
For the salad:
- 2 heads soft lettuce
- 2 lbs fresh crab
- 6 eggs, soft-boiled
- 1 bunch of radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- 1 ½ cups pear tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1 cup homemade Whole30 Mayo MAGIC ELIXIRS
- 1 ½ T Whole30 compliant ketchup
- 1 ½ T Tessemae’s buffalo sauce
- 1 ½ T green olives, finely chopped
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- Several drops hot sauce
- 1 t smoked paprika
- 1 t Aleppo pepper
- 1 clove garlic
1. Make your dressing — whisk all dressing ingredients together to combine well.
2. Soft boil your eggs. I find 7 minutes in boiling water leaves them perfectly gooey. Cook longer if preferred.
3. Arrange your salad beautifully on a large platter, or in a bowl, whether for one, or a group.
Cooking for me is like a meditation and this is the part where you get to really slow down and put your heart into the dish. I’m absolutely delighted when it’s all assembled and ready to eat it or share with friends.
- Cutting board
- Measuring spoons and measuring cups
- Paring knife, 7″ rocking Santoku knife, and 5″ tomato knife
- Citrus juicer
- Mixing bowl
- Garlic press
- Medium saucepan
Pingback: 30 Days of Whole 30 Salad Recipes - Ben and Me
Pingback: Creating a Perfect Salad for Any Occasion - nocrumbsleft