- Marinated red onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- 2 Japanese sweet potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- Nuts — almonds and pistachios
- Fruit — raspberries, pear slices, oranges, and lime
- Vegetables — sliced radishes, sliced cucumbers, sun-dried tomatoes, jicama with a sprinkle of chipotle, and blanched French green beans
- Guacamole (homemade or compliant store-bought)
- Paleo Ranch (or Whole30 Ranch by Whole Sisters)
1. Preheat oven to 425. Slice the potatoes ½ inch thick. You want them thin enough to crisp up, yet substantial enough to hold up.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat it evenly with 1 T olive oil. Place sweet potato slices on the foil. Then brush the tops of the sweet potato slices with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove.
Assemble your platter and serve!