This salad comes together quickly but is perfect for a celebration with friends!
For the salad:
- 2 heads soft lettuce
- 2 lbs fresh crab
- 6 eggs, soft-boiled
- 1 bunch of radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- 1 ½ cups pear tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1 cup homemade Whole30 Mayo MAGIC ELIXIRS
- 1 ½ T Whole30 compliant ketchup
- 1 ½ T Tessemae’s buffalo sauce
- 1 ½ T green olives, finely chopped
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- Several drops hot sauce
- 1 t smoked paprika
- 1 t Aleppo pepper
- 1 clove garlic
1. Make your dressing — whisk all dressing ingredients together to combine well.
2. Soft boil your eggs. I find 7 minutes in boiling water leaves them perfectly gooey. Cook longer if preferred.
3. Arrange your salad beautifully on a large platter, or in a bowl, whether for one, or a group.
Cooking for me is like a meditation and this is the part where you get to really slow down and put your heart into the dish. I’m absolutely delighted when it’s all assembled and ready to eat it or share with friends.