One of my all time favorite Whole30 dishes! These chicken burgers are perfect for weeknight eating and meal prep for the whole family.
- 1 ½ pounds ground chicken, one pound ground dark meat and half pound ground breast
- 1 cups spinach chopped coarsely
- 1 red pepper (or color of your choice), finely chopped
- Handful of finely chopped chives (if desired)
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 2 – 3 tsp kosher salt (less, if you prefer)
- Black pepper as desired
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- half a medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil, plus more to sauté
- Lettuce for wraps
- Shredded cabbage
- Marinated Red Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Whole Sister’s Ranch
- Refrigerator Pickles MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Combine well. Add the onion, red pepper, spinach, parsley, garlic and mix to combine. Sprinkle the smoked paprika over, and then the salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle the chicken mixture with 2 tablespoons olive oil, mix it in and form four patties, then place them in well-oiled pan on medium heat. Cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve in between two pieces of lettuce with my Refrigerator Pickles, Marinated Onions, and WholeSister’s Ranch.
Keywords: whole30 chicken burger, whole30 sandwich