A delicious classic – Whole30 style!
For the salad:
- 1 sizzling roasted chicken breast, bone-in and skin-on
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 Jammy eggs
- 4 pieces crispy compliant bacon
- Greens (use your favorites)
- 1 cup sliced hearts of palm
- 1 handful thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ an avocado, sliced
- Handful Marinated Red Onions and oil
- WholeSisters Ranch, or any of your favorite Magic Elixir Dressing, like a Creamy Garlic Olive Dressing or Green Goddess.
For WholeSisters Ranch:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- ¾ t salt
- ¾ t pepper
- ½ — 1 t onion powder
- ½ — 1 t garlic powder
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 handful basil and chives, or your favorite herbs
For the Salad:
Preheat oven to 375F. Generously rub the chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes, or until golden.
Make the Jammy eggs.
Make the bacon.
Prepare all the vegetables for the salad.
This is the fun part: put it all together. Start with your greens, the place the vegetables, eggs, bacon and chicken around the platter beautifully. Top with Marinated Red Onions and the oil and serve with dressings on the side.
For the WholeSisters Ranch:
Coconut milk separates, so you want to first blend the coconut milk with an immersion blender to combine.
Blend all other ingredients together in a mason jar with an immersion blender.