- Strip steak
- 2 eggs, soft-boiled
- 1 handful pear tomatoes, halved and sprinkled with salt
- 2 Tbsp. marinated onions (1 tsp oregano, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper)
- Hearts of palm
- Avocado, sliced
- Romaine lettuce, or your favorite firmer lettuce
Coconut Mango Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp ripe mango
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chives, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
1. Marinate red onions by thinly slicing them. Place in a glass container. Pour oil and red wine vinegar over them. Add 1 tsp dried oregano. Cover and let sit at room temperature to marinate for several hours.
2. Make dressing by blending the coconut oil and mango in a high speed blender. Once combined, add cilantro and chives. Blend well. Then add lime juice, coconut aminos and garlic, and continue to blend until smooth–this may take a minute. If the mixture is not blending well, add a tablespoon of water.
3. Prepare all salad ingredients.
4. Soft boil eggs.
5. Grill steak.
6. This is the fun part: put it together.