This is an absolute must-do! And OH MY GOSH, is it delicious! If you are at the end of your Whole30 and want to change it up with this Whole30 stuffed potato with chicken paprika and green goddess dressing, you are absolutely going to love it. So savory and satisfying! Let’s go!
This delicious stuffed potato is entirely Whole30. It is a must!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 ½ pounds ground chicken, one pound dark meat and ½ pound breast (Or ½ and ½)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 finely chopped red pepper
- ½ medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 ¾ tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp clarified butter
- Marinated Red Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Green Goddess Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Wash potatoes and use 1 Tbsp of the olive oil and some salt and pepper to rub on the potatoes. Poke the potatoes with a skewer several times.
Bake potatoes until done, about 60 – 80 minutes (depending on your oven)
While potatoes are baking, in a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, spinach, pepper, onion, parsley, garlic, paprika, 2 tsp salt and pepper.
Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add mixture to pan and sauté until chicken is cooked, about 7-10 minutes breaking up into small pieces.
When potatoes are done, cut off the top 1/3 of the potato. Scrape the contents out of the larger portion and place in a bowl. Repeat for all the potatoes. Then add 1 Tbsp of clarified butter (or olive oil) ¾ tsp salt and mix until combined.