This delicious stuffed potato is entirely Whole30. It is a must!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 ½ pounds ground chicken, one pound dark meat and ½ pound breast (Or ½ and ½)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 finely chopped red pepper
- ½ medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 ¾ tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp clarified butter
- Marinated Red Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Green Goddess Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Wash potatoes and use 1 Tbsp of the olive oil and some salt and pepper to rub on the potatoes. Poke the potatoes with a skewer several times.
Bake potatoes until done, about 60 – 80 minutes (depending on your oven)
While potatoes are baking, in a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, spinach, pepper, onion, parsley, garlic, paprika, 2 tsp salt and pepper.
Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add mixture to pan and sauté until chicken is cooked, about 7-10 minutes breaking up into small pieces.
When potatoes are done, cut off the top 1/3 of the potato. Scrape the contents out of the larger portion and place in a bowl. Repeat for all the potatoes. Then add 1 Tbsp of clarified butter (or olive oil) ¾ tsp salt and mix until combined.
Fill the potato “shells” with ½ cup of the potato mixture. Top with the ½ cup of the chicken mixture, Marinated Red Onions and Green Goddess Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS.