CLOSED – We are giving away TWO All-Clad C4 Copper Saucier, 2 1/2-Qt. Here’s what you need to do to enter the Giveaway:
- Follow nocrumbsleft and All Clad on Instagram
- Fill out the form completely.
- Check the box to agree and submit.
Last day to enter is Saturday, August 18. Winners announced Sunday, August 19 on the.
- Olive oil or clarified butter to grease the pan
- 12 eggs
- 3 sausages, pre-cooked and sliced/chunked (Whole30 compliant if on Whole30)
- ½ cup tomatoes, dried or fresh
- 1 cup broccolini, or any leftover green vegetable
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 6 pieces confit garlic, or thinly sliced fresh garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Optional – 1/2 cup goats milk feta (not for paleo or Whole30)
Preheat your oven to 350F degrees. Lightly grease your pan with olive oil or butter.
Whisk eggs together until blended well. Pour the eggs in the pan, then sprinkle all other ingredients evenly on top except for the cheese. (Be flexible and substitute your own leftover onions, garlic, vegetables, etc.)
On medium or medium-low heat, cook on the stove for about 3 minutes to let frittata set. If you are adding the goat cheese, sprinkle it on the frittata.
Place the pan in a 350 degree oven to finish cooking, for about 7 minutes. Generally if it looks done, it’s probably overdone. There should still be some movement. People tend to overcook frittatas, so remove from oven just before it appears done.