Stir-Fried Buddha Bowl
Do the words savory, sweet and organic appeal to you? You likely know that I’m a gal who loves an entrée salad. One of the best things about these Earthbound Farm kits is their versatility. Add some protein and you can easily create an entrée salad, a quick stir fry, pizza topping, or spring rolls. It’s an all in one for dinner, with some leftovers for lunch the next day. My grown kids are often looking for shortcuts on a reasonable organic meal that is easy to make on the run, so I developed this idea. It took less than 15 minutes and is absolutely delicious.
This is an easy, delicious, and healthful dinner bowl that comes together in 15 minutes!
- 2–1/4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1–1/2 cups red pepper, diced
- 3 handfuls of snow peas
- Earthbound Farm Chopped Asian Salad Kit
- 9 large shrimp
- 3 Tbsp high heat oil for sautéing (like grapeseed)
1. Heat 1-1/2 Tbsp oil in a large sauté pan. Sauté the mushrooms and peppers on medium-high for 3 minutes, making sure they’re done but not wilted. Remove and place in a bowl to start building your Buddha bowl.
2. Sauté snow peas about 1 minute. Remove and place in your Buddha bowl.
3. Sauté the greens from the Earthbound Farm Chopped Asian Salad Kit for about 1 minute. Remove and place in your Buddha bowl.
4. Add 1-1/2 Tbsp oil to the pan and sauté the shrimp for 3 minutes, or until bright pink. Add to your Buddha bowl.
5. Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with seeds and crunchy bits, and serve.
Keywords: buddha bowl, 15 minute dinner