This is an easy, delicious, and healthful dinner bowl that comes together in 15 minutes!
- 2–1/4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1–1/2 cups red pepper, diced
- 3 handfuls of snow peas
- Earthbound Farm Chopped Asian Salad Kit
- 9 large shrimp
- 3 Tbsp high heat oil for sautéing (like grapeseed)
1. Heat 1-1/2 Tbsp oil in a large sauté pan. Sauté the mushrooms and peppers on medium-high for 3 minutes, making sure they’re done but not wilted. Remove and place in a bowl to start building your Buddha bowl.
2. Sauté snow peas about 1 minute. Remove and place in your Buddha bowl.
3. Sauté the greens from the Earthbound Farm Chopped Asian Salad Kit for about 1 minute. Remove and place in your Buddha bowl.
4. Add 1-1/2 Tbsp oil to the pan and sauté the shrimp for 3 minutes, or until bright pink. Add to your Buddha bowl.
5. Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with seeds and crunchy bits, and serve.
Keywords: buddha bowl, 15 minute dinner