Whether you’re having a party or just looking for a delicious snack, this grain free nacho bar is perfect!
- Pork Roast (click here for the recipe)
- Sweet Potato Crisps (click here for the recipe)
- 1 pound grated Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
- Jalepeno, cut into rounds
- Marinated Red Onions MAGIC ELIXIRSâ„¢ (click here for the recipe)
- Pitted olives
- Avocado Crema (click here for the recipe)
- Avocado slices (optional)
- Sour cream
- Tomatillo salsa
Preheat oven to 500°.
To make the sauce – simply mix together equal parts of sour cream and green tomatillo salsa.
On an oven safe pan, place a layer of sweet potato crisps. Sprinkle generously with Tillamook Shredded Cheddar, top with jalepenos and cook for two minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melty.
Remove from the oven and top with shredded pork, Marinated Red Onions, olives, avocado crema and avocado slices. Drizzle with sour cream sauce.