NOT WHOLE30 COMPLIANT
Homemade Ranch. Have you ever had it? If not, it’s an absolute must-do because it’s life changing and it’s as easy as could be. Truthfully, once you make it you will absolutely never have store bought again. Always double it…and by the way, that still won’t be enough. I’m using mine as a dip for crudités for Thanksgiving, but use it on any salad. Would be amazing with bacon, sliced tomatoes, my pickled onions and softly boiled eggs cut in half. Enjoy!
Best Ranch Ever
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1-1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup greek-style yogurt, or Skyr
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, shaken
Put all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until blended well.