I’m a gal who loves a steak and I am not one bit embarrassed to admit it. I’m happy when grilling, and it’s something I do pretty much 365 days a year. There is nothing that makes me feel more alive than cooking outdoors. My goal is to give you the inspiration and ideas for something new, and the gift to know you can do it so many different ways – no need to be locked into one method. There is a difference between cooking and following a recipe. For example, cooking a steak totally depends on the size of your steak, whether it’s bone-in or not, and how your pan, oven, or grill heats. Ten minutes on my grill can be totally different than ten on yours. Become a friend to your grill and stove and get to know them. Interpret every recipe and adjust for your own grill, stove and kitchen tools.Print
This recipe is a great guide to help you make the perfect steak!
- 2-inch thick bone-in ribeye steaks (or boneless)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Green onions
- Firm peaches
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Pepper the steaks well. Then salt and brush with a little bit of olive oil.
- On a clean, oiled, and hot grill, grill steaks covered. For medium-rare, 10-12 minutes total, flipping halfway through. For medium, grill 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove, place on a board, and let rest 20 minutes, being sure to save the jus.
- Place a sheet tray in the grill. Cut tomatoes in half and oil them. Grill on the tray for 3-5 minutes. Then sprinkle with garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Cut peaches in half and oil them. Grill for about 5 minutes on the grill-grate, flipping halfway (depending on the peach). Make sure peach is still firm.
- Grill green onions for about a minute, pulling off when starting to char.
- Place the steaks on a platter and surround with tomatoes, peaches, and green onions. Serve and enjoy. Delicious!
Keywords: grilled steak, grilling recipe, ribeye