This is an easy but delicious meal to put together quickly on your Whole30!
- 1-1/2 tsp Greek Seasoning Blend
- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp + 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 eggs (for jammy eggs)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup Nicoise olives
- 1 can hearts of palm, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Marinated Red Onions
- Smoky Red Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Rub 3/4 tsp of the seasoning blend on each chicken breast. Then, drizzle half of the olive oil onto each and using the remaining seasonings, thoroughly coat each chicken breast. Then sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt onto each breast.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and brush the top of the chicken with the juices. Return to the oven and cook until the top is browned, about 5 more minutes. Remove from oven. If it isn’t brown enough at this point, baste again, turn up the oven temp, and bake another 10 minutes. Set aside to cool. When cool, chop into chunks.
- In a medium-sized pot, bring water and the remaining 1 tbsp salt to a boil. Once boiling, gently place the eggs in the water and cook for 7 ½ minutes. Remove from water with a slotted spoon and place immediately into an ice bath for 1 minute.?Remove from ice bath and gently peel.
- Assemble by placing half the chicken chunks, half the sliced avocado, half the olives, half the hearts of palm, half the sliced cucumber, and 1 jammy egg in a bowl. Top with Marinated Red Onions and drizzle with the Marinated Red Onion oil, if desired. Serve with the Smoky Red Pepper Sauce.