If you’re missing Wedge Salad on Whole30, this is the perfect solution!
- Crisp bacon (Whole30 compliant)
- Yellow pepper, chopped super fine
- Ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- Soft boiled eggs, boiled 8 minutes, peeled and halved
- Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Iceberg lettuce, cut into quarters
- Whole 30 Green Goddess Dressing (If you’re not on Whole30, you can also use this version of my Green Goddess Dressing with Skyr!) or try with the Spicy Poblano Sauce
- Crispy cashews, recipe below
- Crisp ¼ cup cashews on stove in 1 Tablespoon olive oil, sautéing 4-5 minutes.
- Place wedge on plate, assemble remaining ingredients, sprinkle with bacon, yellow peppers, and tomatoes, then spoon on Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS and drizzle with dressing.
Keywords: whole30 wedge salad, whole30 salads, wedge salads