- 8 skinny pork chops, on the bone (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 ears of corn
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil for pork chops (more reserved for toasts)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Aleppo pepper
- Marinated onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- 1/4 lb chunk Feta cheese
- Demi Baguette, sliced thinly and toasted
- Bunch of green onions and chives, chopped fine for garnish
- Make your Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS.
- Shuck the corn. Cut off the ends. Hold the corn from the top and cut off kernels with a sharp knife.
- In a large frying pan on medium-low heat, sauté the corn in 2 tbsp butter for 5-10 minutes. Remove, salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops well. Sprinkle 1 tsp Aleppo pepper over the chops. Drizzle with olive oil and toss all together. Refrigerate and marinate for a couple of hours.
- Slice the baguette lengthwise as thinly as you can. Brush with olive oil. Place in a 350 F oven until golden, about 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Grill the chops 3-4 minutes a side on a clean, hot, oiled grill. Pull off and let rest.
- Assemble your platter. Lay down the arugula, then place the pork chops on the arugula, add a block of Feta, then tomatoes and toasted baguette slices. Top with Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS and drizzle with the dressing from the onions. Sprinkle with chives and green onions. Enjoy.
Keywords: pork chop recipe, summer pork chop