- Tangy Skyr Dressing, see recipe below (use the compliant version if doing Whole30)
- 1/4–1/2 cup NoCrumbsLeft marinated red onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- 2 roasted chicken breasts
- 5 oz. baby romaine lettuce, or your favorite greens
- 1 cup parsley
- 5 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 6 pepperoncini
- 12 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 vine of green grapes
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
For the Potato Crisps:
- 2 russet potatoes, OR 4 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Make the Potato Crisps:
Preheat oven to 425 F. Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces. Place potatoes in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, and cayenne and coat each potato slice evenly.
Evenly place the potato slices on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove, flip, and return to oven for 15 more minutes.
Repeat this step until the edges are brown and crisp and the inside of the potato is soft.
Assemble the Salad:
Slice fruits and vegetables into beautiful pieces. Arrange greens and parsley on a gorgeous platter. Fill the platter with your sliced fruits and vegetables. (This is akin to an art project in kindergarten: setting up the different sections and creating a masterpiece! Have fun!) After arranging your salad, place the marinated onions on the platter–it’s fine if some of the oil comes along. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and drizzle with the Tangy Skyr Dressing. Perfection!
Keywords: whole30 big salad, celebration salad