This gluten free corn soufflé is easy to make, a total crowd pleaser, and perfect for any holiday side dish!
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (11-ounce) bag frozen corn, thawed
- 8.5 ounces (1 ¼ cups) gluten free cornbread mix, (we used Krusteaz Gluten Free Cornbread Mix)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing dish
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Grease an 11 by 7-inch baking dish with butter or a non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the creamed corn, sour cream and eggs in a large bowl and stir until mixed well. Add the thawed frozen corn and cornbread mix and stir. Finally, add the melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with sliced jalapeños and sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. If the soufflé is browning too quickly, cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Enjoy!
If you make this earlier in the day, do not refrigerate it. Simply keep it loosely covered on the stove then put it in the oven and heat it up when you are ready to eat.
Keywords: corn souffle, gluten free corn souffle, holiday souffle