- 1 lb shell-on deveined shrimp
- Green Goddess Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS (click here for recipe)
- Lemon Chive Vinaigrette (click here for recipe)
- 1 head green cabbage, quartered
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil, brushed on cabbage
- 2 cups green beans, blanched for 3 minutes in 1 tablespoon salt and boiling water
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil to sauté the green beans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 Whole30 Compliant Chorizo sausages
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
In a medium bowl, mix all marinade ingredients together. Toss the shrimp well and let marinate for 20 minutes.
Blanch the green beans. In a large sauté pan over medium high heat, sauté the garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until it starts to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Add the green beans, salt and pepper, toss to coat and combine, cooking for 1 minute. Set aside.
Set the grill to medium heat and grill the sausages, flipping in the halfway through, until done, about 10 minutes, set aside. Then, grill the shrimp, flipping halfway through, until done, about 7 minutes.
Oil the cabbage, grill for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes, so that all 3 sides are grilled. Remove from grill and core the cabbage and cut into 4 quarters, then cut each quarter into 3 pieces.
Assembler your platter and serve with Green Goddess MAGIC ELIXIRS and Lemon Chive Vinaigrette.
Click here for the Green Goddess variation with Icelandic Provisions Skyr.