If you’ve been craving Caesar dressing on Whole30, this recipe is the perfect solution!
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
- 2 anchovy fillets
- ½ tsp compliant Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Crack egg into a Mason jar. Using a hand blender, slowly add oil as you blend, pausing to let incorporate. Continue to slowly add more oil.
- Add garlic and anchovies, blend.
- Add Dijon, lemon juice, kosher salt and pepper, blend well.
If you add oil too quickly, it will separate. Every time I make it, it’s a little different – so if I need to thicken it, I add 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
Keywords: whole30 caesar, whole30 dressing, homemade caesar