This Caesar Salad is so easy and absolutely perfect for a summer lunch or appetizer!
- Crispy Chicken
- Caesar Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS (recipe below)
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce
- Avocado chunks
- Pear tomatoes, halved
- Radish, sliced into thin coins
- Eggs: boil for 9 minutes, then grate yolk on top
For the Crispy Chicken:
- 2 or 3 breasts, skinless and boneless
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp dried oregano
- 5 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together
- Cut chicken on diagonal into strips then marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from the refrigerator. Shake off any excess marinade.
- In a sauté pan, over medium-high heat, place 1 Tbsp of olive oil in the pan. Add the chicken and sauté 3 minutes a side, or until done to your liking.
- Assemble your salad with the chicken, lettuce, dressing, avocado, tomatoes, and radishes.
Grill option: Turn on grill, oil it a bit, and heat to high. Grill chicken for 2-3 minutes per side. Serve.
Keywords: whole30 salad, whole30 caesar, easy caesar salad