- Crisp compliant bacon
- Scrambled eggs
- Sliced avocado
- Crispy shallots
- Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIR (TM)
- Arugula or salad greens
- Cauliflower Rice – see below
- Carrot coins sautéed and caramelized in clarified butter
For the Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup compliant broth (I like chicken, but use your broth of choice)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Rice the cauliflower. Over medium high heat, heat the coconut oil in a saucepan. Add cauliflower to the pan and cook for 10 seconds, stirring continuously. While continuing to stir, add broth and stir to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir, and cook for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broth is gone.
Assemble all ingredients in the bowl.
Tip for creamy scrambled eggs: crack eggs into blender, add a shell or so of water, and blend on high until smooth. Cook on lowest heat with clarified butter, stirring eggs constantly, until nice and creamy.
Keywords: buddha bowl, breakfast bowl