- 4 cups Idaho Russets, as big as you can get
- 2–½ cups leftover Pork Roast
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Eggs (optional)
- Bake russet potatoes until they’re almost done, about 45 minutes. Don’t overcook. Remove and let totally cool. Then peel off the skins and shred.
- Reheat the pork in a pan to get its oil uncoagulated.
- In a separate large non-stick pan, add the olive oil and get it warm, not hot. Then add in layers first the potatoes, then the onions, then the warm pork. Let cook for about 20 minutes, checking halfway through to make sure the bottom layer of potatoes is crispy.
- Top with fried eggs or place a plate on top of the pan and flip over. Serve.
Keywords: leftover breakfast, pork breakfast, pork and eggs