This recipe is a great guide to help you make the perfect steak!
- 2-inch thick bone-in ribeye steaks (or boneless)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Green onions
- Firm peaches
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Pepper the steaks well. Then salt and brush with a little bit of olive oil.
- On a clean, oiled, and hot grill, grill steaks covered. For medium-rare, 10-12 minutes total, flipping halfway through. For medium, grill 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove, place on a board, and let rest 20 minutes, being sure to save the jus.
- Place a sheet tray in the grill. Cut tomatoes in half and oil them. Grill on the tray for 3-5 minutes. Then sprinkle with garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Cut peaches in half and oil them. Grill for about 5 minutes on the grill-grate, flipping halfway (depending on the peach). Make sure peach is still firm.
- Grill green onions for about a minute, pulling off when starting to char.
- Place the steaks on a platter and surround with tomatoes, peaches, and green onions. Serve and enjoy. Delicious!
Keywords: grilled steak, grilling recipe, ribeye