- 4–5 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1-½ Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup Chicken Stock MAGIC ELIXIRS
- 8 oz bottle clam juice
- 1–¼ lbs shrimp, defrosted and deveined
- 1/8 cup clarified butter
- 2 oz Nduja/spreadable salami, Whole30 compliant
- Spiralize zucchini to form noodles. Set aside.
- Over medium-high heat in a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil. Add shallots and sauté for about 2 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add 1 bottle clam juice and the chicken stock, then stir to combine. Let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and clarified butter and cook for 2-½ minutes.
- Add the Nduja to the pan and stir to combine well.
- Gently pour most of the contents pan into a bowl, leaving just a bit of the sauce. Add the zucchini noodles to gently heat them for 20 seconds–just heat them up, don’t cook them.
- Place the noodles on a platter and top with all the shrimp and sauce. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: seafood nduja