- 3 organic chicken breasts
For the Marinade:
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp dried oregano
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Your favorite greens
Mix the marinade ingredients together with stick blender, or shake well in a Mason jar.
2. This next step is tricky because you are going to use a sharp knife to cut the chicken breasts lengthwise, so be careful and watch the VIDEO above first. For ease of cutting, freeze the chicken breasts for about an hour or two until they’re just partially frozen. Cut the breasts into strips, by laying them flat on a board, and covering most of the breast with one hand. Then slowly cut the breast lengthwise. Then cut again, so you end up with 3 thin slices.
3. Place the chicken breast slices into a container. Salt and pepper the chicken throughly. Pour half the marinade over the chicken, flip, and pour the other half over. Marinate overnight.
4. Preheat grill and oil it a bit. Remove chicken from refrigerator. Grill the chicken slices for 2-3 minutes a side. Serve on your favorite greens.
Keywords: grilled chicken recipe