This recipe takes your chicken up a notch with Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Marinade. It’s so simple but absolutely delicious.
- Turn on oven to broil. The rack should be 6 inches away from top.
- Thoroughly salt and pepper chicken, then generously rub with olive oil.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place the chicken on it, skin side down. Broil for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, flip, and broil for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Move to cutting board and let sit 3 – 5 minutes. Then cut each chicken piece into 3 pieces – legs, thighs and breasts with wings attached.
- In the same pan, place sliced Yukon Gold potatoes. Then place chicken on top of potatoes. Whisk 1 cup Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Marinade together with 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar, then pour 1/2 or more over chicken and potatoes, setting some aside for later. Make sure all pieces are covered. Place lemon slices over.
- Broil chicken until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes. If not crispy, broil 5 more minutes. Pull out any chicken or potatoes that are done early. Then remove chicken and let potatoes cook until done. (If there is too much sauce in the pan, pour some off so the potatoes cook to a crisp.)
- Serve with a gorgeous arugula salad.
Keywords: whole30 chicken recipes, whole chicken recipes