- 2 bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sumac (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Rub every crevice generously with olive oil, then sprinkle with plenty of kosher salt and black pepper.
Bake for about 35 minutes, then brush the top of the chicken with the juices. Return to oven for 5 minutes to brown the top.
Remove from oven. If it isn’t brown enough at this point, baste again, turn up the oven temp, and bake for another 10 minutes.