This Creamy Chive Citrus Dressing is a light and zesty dressing that’s perfect for salads, sandwiches, and vegetables. Make a batch for meal prep and enjoy it all week long!
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup light olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 anchovies
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a wide mouth mason jar, using an immersion blender to blend, place the egg and slowly add the light olive oil until it emulsifies and thickens. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate to allow the dressing to thicken before use.
Keywords: chive dressing, creamy chive dressing