This party platter is a great way to wow your guests at your next dinner party, celebration, or holiday gathering!
For the sandwiches:
- Bread of your choice (we used a baguette)
- Dorothy’s Comeback Cow or Keep Dreaming cheese
- Raspberry and/or apricot jelly
For the board:
- Gluten free crackers
- Peppadew peppers
- Raspberry and apricot jams
- Grapes, clementine, pear, pomegranates
- Walnuts in shell
- Beef salami and pork salami
Butter two slices of bread (one side only)
Place two thin pieces of Dorothy’s cheese on the non-buttered side of one slice of bread. Place a spoonful of jelly and top with the other piece of bread (butter side up).
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium low heat. Cook sandwiches until golden brown on either side and the cheese is melty. (Be patient and let them cook slowly to get golden brown and crispy.) Cut in half.
Build your board. Place crackers, peppers, jelly, fruit, nuts and meats in sections on your board, along with the warm grilled cheese sandwiches.