For the Tahini Skyr:
- 1 container of Icelandic Provisions Plain Skyr
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Cauliflower with Shakshuka:
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup of shakshuka (homemade recipe below or store bought)
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut out the base and core of the cauliflower and rub all over with olive oil. Place on a sheet pan with parchment paper and bake at 400° for 30 mins. Cover the cauliflower head with 1 cup of shakshuka and bake for 20 more minutes.
While the cauliflower is baking, in a medium bowl, combine the Skyr, lemon juice, garlic, Tahini, salt and pepper and stir well.
Remove the roasted shakshuka cauliflower from the oven and serve with a generous dollop of tahini Skyr. Enjoy!