Love this for a party. Use whatever fall vegetables are local and in season.
- Delicata Squash – halved and scooped the seeds out
- Red Onions – quartered
- Baby Carrots – peeled
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Toss all the vegetables in olive oil and use plenty of kosher salt. Make sure there is a thin layer of olive oil in the pan as well.
- Put squash flesh side down and all vegetables in a single layer. Cook at 425 for 20 minutes, then check and flip. Cook until finished and caramelized.
- Dissolve sumac with butter on the stove. Brush the vegetables with the sumac butter and crisp up in the oven until caramelized.
- Put on a platter and sprinkle with herbs.
Keywords: roasted vegetables