One dish I miss on Whole30 is a wedge salad. So, I created a recipe that would play on that and not make me feel one bit deprived. It starts with a wedge of iceberg, then tiny chopped peppers, crisps of bacon, soft boiled eggs, this truly amazing Green Goddess dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS, then finished off with some fabulous crispy cashews that take it over the top. You’re absolutely going to love it!Print
If you’re missing Wedge Salad on Whole30, this is the perfect solution!
- Crisp bacon (Whole30 compliant)
- Yellow pepper, chopped super fine
- Ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- Soft boiled eggs, boiled 8 minutes, peeled and halved
- Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS
- Iceberg lettuce, cut into quarters
- Whole 30 Green Goddess Dressing (If you’re not on Whole30, you can also use this version of my Green Goddess Dressing with Skyr!)
- Crispy cashews, recipe below
- Crisp ¼ cup cashews on stove in 1 Tablespoon olive oil, sautéing 4-5 minutes.
- Place wedge on plate, assemble remaining ingredients, sprinkle with bacon, yellow peppers, and tomatoes, then spoon on Marinated Onions MAGIC ELIXIRS and drizzle with dressing.
Keywords: whole30 wedge salad, whole30 salads, wedge salads