- 1 3 LB pork loin with fat cap
- 1/2 cup ancho chile powder
- 2 Tbsp mustard powder
- 2 Tbsp coriander
- 3 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp Sumac
- 1 Tbsp Aleppo pepper
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chile de Arbol
- Stir all the rub ingredients together in a bowl to combine well.
- Place the pork loin on plastic wrap and rub the mixture all over to season the pork throughly. Wrap the plastic around the loin and marinate for at least an hour, or overnight.
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 375 F and preheat 10-15 minutes with the lid closed.
- Place the pork loin in the grill and cook 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and let rest 15-20 minutes.
- Slice and Serve.
Keywords: pork roast recipe, grilled pork roast