This is the perfect Whole30 weeknight meal for the summer!
Ingredients for Salmon marinade:
- 2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste (most are compliant – but check your label!)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, plus extra
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Kosher salt
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ lbs Fresh Salmon fillet
Ingredients for Avocado Crema:
- 1 Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 5 Tbsp coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, press
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- A dash of coconut aminos
- Make a marinade paste by combining the olive oil, pressed garlic, salt and Cayenne pepper together.
- Brush the skin side of the salmon with olive oil. Then flip over to the flesh side and brush the paste over the flesh. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the avocado, coconut milk, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt and coconut aminos and blend until smooth. Cover and set aside until ready to serve.
- Tip: Always make sure that your grill is well oiled and clean. Grill salmon silver skin side down for about 8-10 minutes. When done, gently remove the fish from the grill using 2 spatulas, leaving the skin on the grill.
- Place the salmon on a platter and serve with the Avocado Crema and limes.
Keywords: grilled salmon