Pan Seared Pork Chop
- 2 pork chops, bone-in, about 2 in thick
- 2 t salt
- 2 t white pepper
- 2 t black pepper
- 2 t garlic powder
- 2 t onion powder
- ½ c almond meal
1. Preheat the oven to 250.
2. Liberally cover the pork chops with 1 t salt, 2 t pepper, and 1 t white pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix the almond meal, garlic powder, onion powder, 1 t white pepper and 1 t salt together.
3. Cook the pork chops for 25 minutes in the oven. Remove.
4. Very lightly cover both sides of the chops in olive oil. Then lightly pat the almond meal mixture onto both sides.
5. On the stove over medium heat, get a heavy pan hot. Place 1 T olive oil in the pan and sear the pork chops about 4 minutes a side, making sure they’re browned but not burned.