To tell you the truth, I’m not really crazy about kale. Don’t get me wrong, I love greens, but just not feelin’ it with kale. True as that may be, I still try it in things I make, waiting for an epiphany. Lily loves it, so, motivated by that, we made these Kale chips. They are super easy to make–I love the touch of apple cider vinegar, and eating them warm with kosher salt sprinkled over. These were good enough that we made another batch the next day and ate them immediately.
Sweet and Sour Crispy Kale
Salt & Vinegar Kale Chips
This is adapted from a recipe in ’30 Minute Paleo Meals’
- 10 Cups Kale – stemmed and torn into large pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine kale, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar and toss well to completely coat
- Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes (or longer, if desired)
- Immediately and delicately move to serving platter
- Sprinkle with kosher salt